Sunday, November 22, 2009

Insomnia

When I can't sleep, I like to get out of bed and find something to do. Usually I play online, watch TV or read a book; but tonight I decided to work on Caleb's baby book. I am so behind and I want to write down all these precious memories before they fade away. In 20 or 30 years, will I remember when his first tooth came in? Will I remember to tell his future wife how his face lights up every time he sees his Daddy? I want to be able to embarrass him by telling his kids how he takes his evening poop at the dinner table. =) Yes, he really does that! So even though Caleb will probably be up and raring to go in 3 or 4 hours, here I am. Looking through pictures, videos and blog posts; I am amazed at how much my baby has grown.

Tomorrow I plan on packing away one of his stationary entertainers. Caleb does not enjoy being stuck in one place anymore, he loves to move and explore. Here is a picture of his first, and then his last time in the Hop N Pop.


No comments: