Saturday, June 6, 2009

Caleb and his cousins!

Yesterday Caleb and I spent the afternoon with Aunt Beth and his 4 big cousins. We had a picnic lunch, toured the science museum downtown, ate our way through Whole Foods and then met Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Earl and Daddy for dinner. Caleb was such a trooper being out all day, but was tuckered out at the end. He slept from 9:30-4:50 last night! =)

I didn't get to take many pictures because I left my memory card at home - but here are a few we took at the museum. Caleb slept through the group shot....





And this is the bunch my sister and I are proud to be mommies of, aren't they CUTE? This was taken a few weeks ago.


Now for a blast from the past! Even though this is Caleb's blog, Beth's kids are my babies too! Does anyone look like Caleb?! This pictures are from random ages, just whatever I could find on my computer.
Here's a baby Alex, who is now 8!!


And baby Brian (now almost 5)


Caroline who is now 3


And last but not least, Daniel who just turned 1!

No comments: