Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Three months already!

I can't believe our baby is three months old already! Caleb is becoming such a social bug! He loves to talk and smile, and hates not being able to see what's going on.


Caleb and Daddy are continuing to get out on their days together. Last Saturday they met Grandma, Grandpa and Alex at the State Fairgrounds for the "Got to be NC Festival." Grandma got to wear Caleb this time! Apparently Caleb is just like Mommy, looking at tractors all day is BORING!


Caleb officially started rolling over! He rolled over a few times on his playgym, plus at night when I get him up to nurse he has usually flipped over. Caleb also can bat at objects and hold things in his hands. Here he is in his new "Hop N Pop" toy - he loves to sit in it and look around. He's not quite big enough to hop and make it play music, but I'm sure he will be very soon! I think this toy is great for smaller babies, the back is really high and supports him very well. Plus it's pretty small, so good for saving space!



He is growing like crazy, I can barely fit most of his 0-3months clothes on him. Plus he's outgrown things like shoes and hats that fit him a few weeks ago. Daddy managed to get a good picture of his sandals!


4 comments:

Karen said...

OMG, love the picture of Grammy holding him!!

Callie said...

He has grown SO much! I can't believe it! What a cutie!

Cici said...

I love that little man so much! He really is getting so big. I'm glad you got those 3 month pics in:o)

kace said...

He is so adorable! I love his chubby lil cheeks:)