Caleb's one year checkup went well. He got 3 shots - chicken pox, rotovirus and Hib. They checked his iron levels which were normal.
Weight: 24lbs, .5oz (65%)
Height: 30 inches (50%)
Head: 48.2cm (90%)
- We stayed at Grandma's for 2 weeks with Daniel's older siblings. Caleb loved playing with the big kids! One of my favorite parts of staying with my parents is enjoying their farm. They have goats, geese, ducks, turkey, chicken, guinea fowl, peacocks and a pig! The kids and I enjoyed feeding the animals each day and collecting the eggs.Grandma doesn't have a bathtub, so Caleb enjoyed baths in the kitchen sink. Plus the obligatory shower shot with Grandpa!
- Caleb started whole milk about a week before he turned 1. He loves it and now drinks about 2 cups a day. Caleb is still nursing 4 times a day, we're not in a huge hurry to wean.
- Grandma bought Caleb his first pair of sneakers! Just before his birthday he decided to walk everywhere and hasn't looked back. He is enjoying his new found skill and spends a lot of time exploring. Caleb is also obsessed with climbing. He can climb into our Ikea chair and sit down, very proud of himself!
- Caleb battled lots of ear infections over the last month(s), I think he's had a total of 5 so far.
- We have spent lots of time playing outside enjoying the Spring weather. Caleb enjoys playing in the cozy coupe - getting in & out, opening & closing the door etc. We also blow lots of bubbles and Caleb likes to help get the mail.
- Aunt Nancy had her baby! Autumn Dawn arrived on February 9th. She is too cute and we are very excited to have little ones at the same time. (NOTE: We need a picture of them together!)
- We had a long overdue play date with Andrea and Nathan. And then a get together with my mommy friends with about 12 babies/toddlers! Caleb always has fun playing with friends and trying out their toys. =)