- April was a fun & busy month for us. We've been playing outside a lot, Caleb loves being outdoors. We usually play with his toys on the back deck, or walk to get the mail. Caleb carries the key for me and tries to unlock the mail box.
- I'm trying to check out all the parks in Wilson to find the best ones. Caleb can navigate his way up stairs and down the slide, which he loves! He also enjoys the swings. Most of the time, he just walks around and investigate.
- We are still nursing 2x a day, morning and night. Some nights we skip it because Caleb isn't interested, but he's very attached to our morning time together.
- Caleb had his first encounter with camping. We met Aunt Beth and the kids at Falls Lake for a 1 night stay in their tent. Caleb had lots of fun, and enjoyed his first s'more and cup of hot chocolate!
- COOL TRICKS, COOL TRICKS! My name is Caleb, and my cool trick is blowing raspberries. (If you don't get the reference, you need to watch Yo Gabba Gabba - the best kids show ever.) Anyway....Caleb loves to blow raspberries. He finds a bare patch of skin and surprises us with the wettest raspberries ever. It's so funny!
- Caleb still naps 2x a day, morning and afternoon. His bedtime is around 7:30p and he usually wakes up by 6:30a.
- This month we stayed at Grandma's house for a night and also took a trip to Petsmart - just for fun!
- Aunt Beth bought Caleb his very own table & chair set. He loves to sit there and have snacks.
4 months ago